-
January 23rd, 2003, 05:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Lets say I send you and the person of your choice to a deserted island for 2 weeks.... you can bring 5 personal posessions...
What would they be?
and..oh yea..... who are you going to take with you???????
I WANT THE DIRT!!!!
-
January 23rd, 2003, 07:38 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I'd take my Ghost Wolf...
1. My favorite blankie so we'd have a place to lay and look at the stars..
2. all my photo albums so i can see my loved ones and remember then
3. CD player so we can listen to music
4. CDs gotta have music*S
5. endless number of batteries for the CD player
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks